15 April 2020

Family | Photo Altering: JHP Policy

CHILD PORTRAITS | JJ © Jenny Hansen Photography, 2020.




CHILD PORTRAITS | JJ


While I appreciate your business, and welcome your praises by sharing the photos I have taken on social media, I would like to ask you not to alter the images. Altering of images is against my copyright policies.


What Is Considered Photo Altering?


• Adding filters or doctoring of photos in Photoshop
• Removing the logo or studio name
• Color correcting, including transitions from color to black and white
• Clipping people or objects out of the original shot


Why Do I Ask This?


Sometimes customers change an image that is associated with my business, which is a representation of my work. When I present you with final images, those images have already been through the adjustment phase of our editing process. When these images are altered, the results are sometimes not relative to our original work and can be mistaken for mine. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and cooperation in this matter.



Closing


If you have a specific image that you would like edited a certain way, please contact me directly and I would be happy to give you a quote to do so.



Ready To Set Up Your Session?


So, now you're ready to set up your session. How do you get a hold of me? Visit my "Contact Me" page. For more information regarding your portrait package options, please visit my "Investment" page.