08 April 2020

Seniors | Welcome!

SENIOR PORTRAITS | Lindsey © Jenny Hansen Photography, 2020.




SENIOR PORTRAITS | Lindsey


This young lady was one of the first I met when my little family first moved into Fresno. We became her 13-year old Sunday School teachers. We learned she was big into swimming... Not surprising here in the Central Valley. Aquatics is HUGE here. She became our regular baby-sitter. And, I knew I wanted to capture her FUN personality!

That's where I come in. I want to make your session day fun and not so stressful. Through a pre-consult, we can discuss and figure out all of the logistics. We can walk through this together. I love to play, and joke, in order to get truly authentic emotions. If your smile reaches your eyes, I know I've done my job.


Why Does it Matter Having Portraits Done?


You have been waiting for three years to become a senior, and finally, that day is here! As you move into this fast-paced, thrilling time of your life, this will be one of the most memorable years you will look back upon.
Keeping this in mind, your senior session is an absolute must-do; to preserve your signature, senior year! Not only will these images be forever published in the senior yearbook, your senior photos will be proudly displayed on the mantles of your friends and family.



A Few Kind Words Regarding JHP's Senior Sessions





Closing


Needless to say, your senior pictures represent one of the most exciting photo sessions you will ever have. I’d love to help you mark this unique phase of your life with a custom senior photo sessions that will bring out your true, authentic personality, while giving you an adventurous, glamorous and remarkably fun day!



Ready To Set Up Your Session?


So, now you're ready to set up your session. How do you get a hold of me? Visit my "Contact Me" page. For more information regarding your portrait package options, please visit my "Investment" page.